Artificial Intelligence Journey – Infuse
Our Infuse initiative is targeted at organisations who have had some success with AI but now wish to evolve to be an AI-first company.
If you’re still in the earlier phases of your journey then please try our other initiatives:
Install – Build a successful AI programme and capability.
Intensify – Scale existing programmes and move towards an organisation-wide scale of adoption.
Combined Intelligence are specialists in Automation, Artificial Intelligence and related Intelligent Technologies. We have a team with many years of practical experience successfully leading the creation of centres of excellence, building effective delivery teams, and implementing innovative solutions that transform how businesses operate and enhance the products and services they deliver to their customers. Our experience is first-hand and not just as consultants.
We have seen many organisations struggle to achieve the full range of AI benefits and we believe we can help these organisations by resolving the challenges that are blocking their success and by identifying opportunities to go further. On our AI Journey page, we describe how organisations need to go on a journey (from identifying the need through to AI-everywhere) to achieve the full range and extent of AI benefits. We split this overall journey into three phases called Build, Scale and Evolve.
Under our Infuse initiative, we focus on how Combined Intelligence can help organisations who have achieved success with AI but who now want to evolve to an AI-first and AI-everywhere organisation.
The scale phase of the journey covers the transition from firm-wide to AI everywhere:
- Firm-wide – Utilising AI across the organisation, front and back office for all departments.
- AI-First – Thinking AI first when implementing new use-cases, services and products.
- AI Everywhere – Completing the retro fit of AI capabilities across all functions and processes.
An organisation with AI at scale has progressed well along its artificial intelligence journey. The next phase of this journey, evolve, involves utilising intelligent technologies across all departments and functional capabilities as well as when defining new products and services. Embedding AI into the DNA of the organisation is ensuring that AI is considered by the whole organisation as a key function of how it operates successfully, with machine learning techniques being considered first whenever technology is used to deliver capability to the organisation.
Achieving AI-first, AI-everywhere involves overcoming a range of challenges, for example:
- Utilising, the more complex techniques and AI model, including computer vision and language processing and understanding.
- Sharing insights and decisions based on machine learnt experiences.
- Providing management and team knowledge via advanced intelligent analytics
- Deliver competitive advantage through innovative use of intelligence technologies for new products and services
- Completing a cultural change within the organisation to embed AI within its DNA.
Combined Intelligence can help organisations avoid or navigate past these challenges enabling the organisation to achieve the full range of business benefits of automation with less pain, more speed and with greater efficiency. We can work with interested clients to define and provide bespoke work packages to deliver this help but, to enable rapid delivery and to demonstrate our value, we have defined an introductory Infuse package that can be delivered quickly, at minimum cost and, in current circumstances, be achieved remotely through audio, video and screen sharing collaboration tools.
The objective of our Infuse package is to deliver rapid guidance and recommendations to clients within a 3 – 4 week elapsed period. We achieve this by following these steps (tailoring our approach based on your input):
- Understand – Understand the organisation’s current state and scope Infuse objectives appropriately:
- Achieved through conversations and virtual workshops with primary stakeholders.
- Produces an agreed scope of work including commitments on timescales and resource availability.
- Assess – Assess the current state and AI capability:
- Conversations (audio/video conferencing) with key stakeholders
- Perform an assessment of current documentation (as provided by key stakeholders).
- Review current progress, via screenshare sessions.
- Identify key challenges and opportunities.
- Deliver – Deliver outcomes:
- Construct guidance and recommendations, review and agree with primary stakeholders.
- Present and share the outcomes to key stakeholders and senior management.
Our Infuse package is an introduction to our capabilities and allows us to demonstrate the value we can bring. We therefore only charge an introductory fee, to us the most important thing is to establish a relationship and to deliver real value through this initial engagement.
This is aligned with our organisational values:
- Trust – Inspire and demonstrate trust.
- Honesty – Be honest and open at all times.
- Respect – Show respect, encourage and reward.
- Innovation – Think outside the box.
- Value – Ensure real value in everything we do.
- Exploration – Go beyond what’s been done before.
With these values we’ll THRIVE together.
Please get in touch if you are interested in discussing how we can help you. Call us on +44 (0) 207 101 3217 or complete the contact us form below.
Get In Touch
Please get in touch via the button below if you are interested in discussing how we can help you. Alternatively you can call us on +44 (0) 207 101 3217.