Artificial Intelligence Journey – Install
Our Install initiative is targeted at organisations in the Build phase of their AI journey. We can help you get started on your AI journey
If you’re already further through your journey please try our other initiatives:
Intensify – Scale existing programmes and moving towards a firm-wide scale of adoption.
Infuse – Evolve your organisation’s DNA to be an AI-first company.
Combined Intelligence are specialists in Automation, Artificial Intelligence and related Intelligent Technologies. We have a team with many years of practical experience successfully leading the creation of centres of excellence, building effective delivery teams, and implementing innovative solutions that transform how businesses operate and enhance the products and services they deliver to their customers. Our experience is first-hand and not just as consultants.
We have seen many organisations struggle to achieve the full range of AI benefits and we believe we can help these organisations by resolving the challenges that are blocking their success and by identifying opportunities to go further. On our AI Journey page, we describe how organisations need to go on a journey (from identifying the need through to AI-everywhere) to achieve the full range and extent of AI benefits. We split this overall journey into three phases called Build, Scale and Evolve.
Under our Install initiative, we focus on how Combined Intelligence can help organisations in the Build phase of this journey, this includes organisations at any step of their journey from having no capability but an identified need for AI through to organisations who have built a capability but are either struggling to achieve the benefits they expected or need reassurance that they’re on the right path.
The initial build phase of the journey includes:
- Need – Recognising the need for artificial intelligence across the organisation.
- Vision – Setting an incremental vision for AI and the benefits expected to be achieved.
- Innovate – Delivering the first few innovation inspired use-cases for AI
If you have already successfully created a good collection of initial AI use-cases delivering real benefit, then please see our Intensify and Infuse initiatives which describe how we can help organisations further on in their AI adoption journey:
Creating an AI centre of excellence, introducing new technology, working with operations to identify opportunities, building AI use-cases, successfully deploying AI that deliver significant business benefit and maintaining these models efficiently is not simple. Many challenges can occur along the way that delay the programme and limit its effectiveness, these include, for example:
- Defining a realistic and achievable incremental vision for AI.
- Creating a centre of excellence with the right skills, capabilities and scale.
- Selecting the right technology tools & platform and, potentially, partners to support delivery.
- Creating a robust and effective IT and security environment.
- Achieving buy-in across the organisation (c-level to front line) including the acceptance of change.
- Identifying and capturing the right opportunities for machine learning.
- Creating and following effective processes across design, implementation, deployment and operation.
Combined Intelligence can help organisations avoid or navigate past these challenges enabling the organisation to achieve the full range of business benefits of AI with less pain, more speed and with greater efficiency. We can work with interested clients to define and provide bespoke work packages to deliver this help but, to enable rapid delivery and to demonstrate our value, we have defined an introductory Install package that can be delivered quickly, at minimum cost and, in current circumstances, be achieved remotely through audio, video and screen sharing collaboration tools.
The objective of our Install package is to deliver rapid guidance and recommendations to clients within a 3–4 week elapsed period. We achieve this by following these steps (tailoring our approach based on your input):
- Understand the organisation’s current state (step within the Build phase) and scope Install objectives appropriately:
- Achieved through conversations and virtual workshops with primary stakeholders.
- Produces an agreed scope of work including commitments on timescales and resource availability.
- Assess the current state and capability:
- Conversations (audio/video conferencing) with key stakeholders
- Perform an assessment of current documentation (as provided by key stakeholders).
- Review current progress, via screen share sessions.
- Identify key challenges and opportunities.
- Deliver outcomes:
- Construct guidance and recommendations, review and agree with primary stakeholders.
- Present and share the outcomes to key stakeholders and senior management.
Our Install package is an introduction to our capabilities and allows us to demonstrate the value we can bring. We therefore only charge an introductory fee, to us the most important thing is to establish a relationship and to deliver real value through this initial engagement.
This is aligned with our organisational values:
- Trust – Inspire and demonstrate trust.
- Honesty – Be honest and open at all times.
- Respect – Show respect, encourage and reward.
- Innovation – Think outside the box.
- Value – Ensure real value in everything we do.
- Exploration – Go beyond what’s been done before.
With these values we’ll THRIVE together.
Get In Touch
Please get in touch via the button below if you are interested in discussing how we can help you. Alternatively you can call us on +44 (0) 207 101 3217.