Artificial Intelligence Journey
Our Intensify initiative is targeted at organisations looking to scale their AI journey.
If you’re still in the early phase of your journey or you have already achieved scale then please try our other initiatives:
Install – Build a successful AI programme and capability.
Infuse – Evolve your organisation’s DNA to be an AI-first company.
Combined Intelligence are specialists in Automation, Artificial Intelligence and related Intelligent Technologies. We have a team with many years of practical experience successfully leading the creation of centres of excellence, building effective delivery teams, and implementing innovative solutions that transform how businesses operate and enhance the products and services they deliver to their customers. Our experience is first-hand and not just as consultants.
We have seen many organisations struggle to achieve the full range of AI benefits and we believe we can help these organisations by resolving the challenges that are blocking their success and by identifying opportunities to go further. On our AI Journey page, we describe how organisations need to go on a journey (from identifying the need through to AI-everywhere) to achieve the full range and extent of AI benefits. We split this overall journey into three phases called Build, Scale and Evolve.
Under our Intensify initiative, we focus on how Combined Intelligence can help organisations who have achieved some initial success with AI but who now want to increase the scale of AI across the organisation.
The scale phase of the journey covers the transition from groups to governance:
- Groups – Siloed groups within the organisation start to explore individual AI use-cases
- Community – A working group / community of practice forms to connect with separated groups and to start the process of sharing knowledge and experience of AI implementations
- Department – A departmental initiate brings together some of the groups working on AI adoption and looks to share skills, processes and tools.
- Governance – A departmental governance for AI adoption starts to form and defines initial procedures and best practice
Transitioning from having an initial successful set of live AI models to operating at scale, with many potentially complex, use-cases is a big step. Initial use-cases are often those that can give a quick return providing the opportunity to demonstrate success and deliver some benefit to the organisation relatively quickly. Getting to the point of operating at scale with advanced AI capabilities involves overcoming a range of further challenges, for example:
- Identifying, designing, and delivering robust AI models across a range of different functions.
- Including AI as part of a wider Digital Transformation programme.
- Designing and implementing for maintainability, performance, monitoring, security, and scale.
- Managing change, failure, and ongoing optimisation and model performance improvements.
- Gaining organisational wide acceptance and appreciation that automation is beneficial and long term.
- Ensuring the right levels of governance and oversight are provided.
Combined Intelligence can help organisations avoid or navigate past these challenges enabling the organisation to achieve the full range of business benefits of AI with less pain, more speed and with greater efficiency. We can work with interested clients to define and provide bespoke work packages to deliver this help but, to enable rapid delivery and to demonstrate our value, we have defined an introductory Intensify package that can be delivered quickly, at minimum cost and, in current circumstances, be achieved remotely through audio, video and screen sharing collaboration tools.
The objective of our Intensify package is to deliver rapid guidance and recommendations to clients within a 3 – 4 week elapsed period. We achieve this by following these steps (tailoring our approach based on your input):
- Understand – Understand the organisation’s current state and scope Intensify objectives appropriately:
- Achieved through conversations and virtual workshops with primary stakeholders.
- Produces an agreed scope of work including commitments on timescales and resource availability.
- Assess – Assess the current state and AI capability:
- Conversations (audio/video conferencing) with key stakeholders
- Perform an assessment of current documentation (as provided by key stakeholders).
- Review current progress, via screenshare sessions.
- Identify key challenges and opportunities.
- Deliver – Deliver outcomes:
- Construct guidance and recommendations, review and agree with primary stakeholders.
- Present and share the outcomes to key stakeholders and senior management.
Our Intensify package is an introduction to our capabilities and allows us to demonstrate the value we can bring. We therefore only charge an introductory fee, to us the most important thing is to establish a relationship and to deliver real value through this initial engagement.
This is aligned with our organisational values:
- Trust – Inspire and demonstrate trust.
- Honesty – Be honest and open at all times.
- Respect – Show respect, encourage and reward.
- Innovation – Think outside the box.
- Value – Ensure real value in everything we do.
- Exploration – Go beyond what’s been done before.
With these values we’ll THRIVE together.
Please get in touch if you are interested in discussing how we can help you. Call us on +44 (0) 207 101 3217 or complete the contact us form below.