Our Invigorate initiative is targeted at organisations looking to accelerate and scale out their intelligent process automation journey. We can take your automation journey into orbit!
If you’re still in the early phase of your journey or you have already achieved scale then please try our other initiatives:
Instantiate – Build a successful automation programme and capability.
Intellect – Add intelligence and evolve automation into your organisation’s DNA.
Combined Intelligence are specialists in Automation, Artificial Intelligence and related Intelligent Technologies. We have a team with many years of practical experience successfully leading the creation of centres of excellence, building effective delivery teams and implementing innovative solutions that transform how businesses operate and enhance the products and services they deliver to their customers. Our experience is first-hand and not just as consultants.
We have seen many organisations struggle to achieve the full range of automation benefits and we believe we can help these organisations by resolving the challenges that are blocking their success and by identifying opportunities to go further. On our Automation Journey page, we describe how organisations need to go on a journey (from identifying the need through to achieving hyper-automation) to achieve the full range and extent of automation benefits. We split this overall journey into three phases called Build, Scale and Evolve.
Under our Invigorate initiative, we focus on how Combined Intelligence can help organisations who have achieved some initial success with automation but who now want to increase the scale of automations by automating detailed end to end business processes, increasing the volume of automations and broadening the benefits they are receiving from automation.
The scale phase of the journey covers the transition from live to advanced:
- Live – Live process automations delivering value, often at a divisional / business function level.
- Advanced – Delivering transformational end to end process automations at scale.
Transitioning from having an initial successful set of live automations to operating at scale with many end to end, potentially complex, automated business processes is actually a big step. Initial process automations are often those that can give a quick return providing the opportunity to demonstrate success and deliver some benefit to the organisation relatively quickly. Getting to the point of operating at scale with advanced automations involves overcoming a range of further challenges, for example:
- Identifying, designing, and delivering end to end (cross department) process automation.
- Including automation as part of a wider Digital Transformation programme.
- Designing and implementing for maintainability, performance, security, and scale.
- Managing change, failure, and ongoing optimisation.
- Gaining organisational wide acceptance and appreciation that automation is beneficial and long term.
- Achieving and maintaining performance and availability appropriate to a business-critical platform.
Combined Intelligence can help organisations avoid or navigate past these challenges enabling the organisation to achieve the full range of business benefits of automation with less pain, more speed and with greater efficiency. We can work with interested clients to define and provide bespoke work packages to deliver this help but, to enable rapid delivery and to demonstrate our value, we have defined an introductory Invigorate package that can be delivered quickly, at minimum cost and, in current circumstances, be achieved remotely through audio, video and screen sharing collaboration tools.
The objective of our Instantiate package is to deliver rapid guidance and recommendations to clients within a 3 – 4 week elapsed period. We achieve this by following these steps (tailoring our approach based on your input):
- Understand – Understand the organisation’s current state and scope Invigorate objectives appropriately:
- Achieved through conversations and virtual workshops with primary stakeholders.
- Produces an agreed scope of work including commitments on timescales and resource availability.
- Assess – Assess the current state and automation capability:
- Conversations (audio/video conferencing) with key stakeholders
- Perform an assessment of current documentation (as provided by key stakeholders).
- Review current progress, via screenshare sessions.
- Identify key challenges and opportunities.
- Deliver – Deliver outcomes:
- Construct guidance and recommendations, review and agree with primary stakeholders.
- Present and share the outcomes to key stakeholders and senior management.
Our Invigorate package is an introduction to our capabilities and allows us to demonstrate the value we can bring. We therefore only charge an introductory fee, to us the most important thing is to establish a relationship and to deliver real value through this initial engagement.
This is aligned with our organisational values:
- Trust – Inspire and demonstrate trust.
- Honesty – Be honest and open at all times.
- Respect – Show respect, encourage and reward.
- Innovation – Think outside the box.
- Value – Ensure real value in everything we do.
- Exploration – Go beyond what’s been done before.
With these values we’ll THRIVE together.
Get In Touch
Please get in touch via the button below if you are interested in discussing how we can help you. Alternatively you can call us on +44 (0) 207 101 3217.