During 2022 we teamed up with Machine Commons, as Machine Commons Consulting UK (MCC UK), to discuss the Business Application of AI. We covered multiple topics such as ‘AI Hype or Reality’ and ‘AI and the Future of Work’. Our objective, within each podcast, was to provide insight into AI and how it can be used to deliver business value. Our target audience was anyone interested in understanding more about AI (no previous knowledge needed), its potential and how all organisations can realise this potential.
The topics we covered were:
- Introducing MCC UK and out ‘Business Application of AI’ podcast series
- AI Hype or Reality? – Time to invest
- AI and the Future of Work
- AI for Business
- Inspiration Workshops
- What is AI (AI Basics)
- Collective Consultancy
- The Business Application of AI – Series Recap
We’ve now completed this series but if you missed any of these podcasts then they’re all available on our YouTube channel in our ‘The Business Application of AI’ playlist. If you’re short of time, video 8 provides a recap of the series in under 20 minutes! We’ve also written an article on the Business Application of AI, which you can find here. More information about our Inspiration Workshops can also be found on our website here (these workshops are a great starting point if you’re interested in AI can help your business).
If you want to understand more about any of aspect of the Business Application of AI then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also subscribe below to our newsletter so that you can receive our latest news, blogs and articles direct to your inbox. You can also follow us on LinkedIn. Subscribing to our YouTube channel will also ensure you received future podcast notifications.
Our regular podcasters were:
Dr Steve Sheppard, Combined Intelligence – A UK based leader in the field of Intelligent Technologies, including AI, IPA/RPA and Augmented Analytics.
Alex Carruthers, Machine Commons – Founder of Machine Commons, a collective of over 80 specialist AI platform, solution and service providers.
Our podcast sponsors were:
- Combined Intelligence (CI) – Combined Intelligence is based in the UK and has a team of specialists with extensive experience in helping organisations realise the full potential of intelligent technologies including artificial intelligence, intelligent process automation, augmented analytics and more. CI assists organisations in understand the true potential of intelligent technologies within their organisation and then supports them through the full lifecycle, from creating a vision through to successful realisation of the business benefits.
- Machine Commons (MC) – Machine Commons is a collective of over 80 specialist AI platform, solution, and service providers. This collective has delivered 100s of diverse AI powered solutions across multiple industries, from tailored off the shelf products through to bespoke machine learning solutions. The Machine Commons collective has over 600 active clients and a combined team of over 1400 people.